Marshfield Clinic is a nationally recognized physician-led medical group known for providing its more than 700 physicians in 80+ specialties with the most advanced medical equipment and health information technology today. The Marshfield Clinic system provides patient care, research and education with more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensive medical systems in the United States.
Marshfield Center Eau Claire is seeking a fellowship trained Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our established Department of Behavioral Health. The Behavioral Health Department consists of 3 physicians, one NP, 8 MSWs, and 4 RNs. Phone call only. Research opportunities are available.
Compensation and Benefits
* Up to $150,000 in loan assistance and/or generous bonus
* Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
* 4 weeks’ vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
* 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
* Generous Relocation Allowance
To learn more about Marshfield Clinic, please visit our website at:
Marshfield Clinic - Physician Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law