Greenville Health System (GHS) seeks an Emergency Psychiatrist as faculty in the Department of Emergency Medicine, Division of Emergency Psychiatry. Successful candidates should be prepared to shape the future of Emergency Psychiatry at GHS and contribute to the academic output of the department.
GHS is the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina and serves as the tertiary referral center for the entire Upstate region. As an integral system component, the Department of Emergency Medicine provides care in 6 Emergency Departments and 5 urgent care centers.
Our program offers:
- Division leadership that is dual trained in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry;
- Dedicated Psychiatric Area within the ED;
- Team of psychiatric social workers and advanced practice providers with mental health training;
- Inpatient child and adult psychiatric units located on campus;
- Five Community Hospital Emergency Departments;
- Level 1 Trauma Center;
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department within the Children’s Hospital;
- Accredited 3-year Emergency Medicine Residency Program and 4-year Psychiatry Residency
The campus hosts 15 residency and fellowship programs and one of the nation’s newest allopathic medical schools – University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
Faculty within the newly developed Emergency Psychiatry Division within the Department of Emergency Medicine enjoy a flexible work schedule, highly competitive salary, generous benefits, and additional incentives based on clinical, operational and academic productivity.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work. It is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, and is ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes. We enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
*Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer*
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Kendra Hall, Sr. Physician Recruiter, email@example.com, ph: 800-772-6987. GHS does not offer sponsorship at this time. EOE