Our County outpatient behavioral health program continues to grow and we have 2 providers retiring in the next few months. This is a dynamic 15-physician team offering an 8 - 5 schedule and we have a full-time or a part-time position available. Our structure enables a great work-life balance and the team works very well together.
* General adult psychiatry in an established County outpatient clinic setting
* Monday - Friday 8 - 5 schedule enables a great work / life balance
* Excellent support includes counselors, therapists and other providers
Competitive salary increases each year over the next 3 years, quality bonus, extra on-call pay, excellent benefits, pension plan, paid malpractice insurance and relocation expenses. This is a HPSA location with possible student loan payback options through NHSC and another state program.
Santa Cruz is a relaxed and scenic coastal community in Monterey Bay, just an hour south of San Francisco.
* College town with a high quality of life - this is one of California’s most desirable areas
* Pristine beaches, 300+ days of sunshine and an ideal Mediterranean climate with low humidity
* A wide variety of cultural amenities and recreational activities
Send your CV in confidence and let’s talk - reference Job # 1602-1572
Jackson Physician Search
770-643-5542 office direct