Korzen Health is working with one of the largest Child/Adolescent Healthcare Systems in Southwestern Ohio.
We are looking to add an Associate Chief Medical Officer for Behavioral Health. This position is responsible for assisting the Chief Medical Officer in the overall operations and management of the Behavioral Health Service Line.
Healthcare System Highlights:
- Dedicated Child/Adolescent Healthcare System. We serve a pediatric population of over 500,000 from a 20-county region
- Psychiatry Visits are up 12% year over year. Referrals to our network is up 34%
- Our Team screened 30,000 children with 22.7% received additional screening for mental health
- Full Treatment team in place.
Scope of Work:
- This role will include providing leadership and mentorship for the Chiefs of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Division of Child Psychology, Directors of the Department of Social Care Services, and the Department of Community Behavioral Services.
- This position will partner with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Departments of Psychiatry and Pediatrics to support the educational experiences for medical students and pediatric residents in the psychiatry clerkship and electives
- The ideal provider will be the main representative for all related Behavioral Services within the community. You will be the face of the program.
- Position will be administrative 95% and clinical 5%
- Highly competitive salary- Employed Position
- Malpractice, life, medical and disability insurances, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, generous CME allowance and PTO.
Provider Must be:
- Board Certified in Child/Adolscent Psychiatry
- Have at least 10-15 year of clincial and leadership experience.
Additional Salary Information: - Malpractice, life, medical and disability insurances, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, generous CME allowance and PTO.
Internal Number: 061279
About Korzen Health
Korzen Health Provider Recruitment is a boutique search division led by experienced healthcare executives. Each of our team members hold a minimum of at least 10 years in the field and many have worked for some of the largest healthcare systems in the nation. Our ability to understand our client’s needs has enabled us to become a premier outlier in the recruitment field. The executives at Korzen Health access the real-time market search for a provider candidate which gives our clients a transparent outlook on the success rate of matching their position.
The Executives at Korzen Health understand it requires a focused team to effectively deliver healthcare to patients. Korzen Health has developed a targeted approach to identifying the ideal provider for your healthcare network. Our recruitment services include the following:
Hospital/ Physician Alignment
Community Needs Assessment
Staff Development Planning
Market Based Compensation Analysis
Physician Search Recruitment Services
Operations/ Revenue Management
Healthcare Operations Management (Coding, Contracting Compliance, Performance Improvement)