Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Children's Specialty Group
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Type: Full Time
Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: 01
Join the Child Psychiatry and Psychology division with Children's Specialty Group (CSG) at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters (CHKD) in Norfolk, Virginia. We are seeking full-time psychiatric nurse practitioners to join our talented mental health ream of skilled clinicians committed to delivering high quality care.
You will join a team of subspecialty trained child psychiatrists and psychologists providing care to patients at the only free standing children’s hospital in Virginia.
- Provide interdisciplinary team-based care in collaboration with child psychiatrists, child psychologists, highly skilled therapists, and case managers.
- Practice in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- As part of an academic institution, there are opportunities to participate in research, engage in academic activities, and have access to outstanding educational opportunities.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) licensure is required
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry experience is preferred
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, life, and disability insurance, along with a 401K/profit sharing retirement plan. Our practice is situated in Coastal Virginia with a temperate climate perfect for year round outdoor activities. The area is a vacation destination known for its rich history, cultural activities, terrific beaches, and exceptional public and private schools.
Visit our webpage or click the links below to view
Children’s Specialty Group, PLLC (CSG) provides pediatric care to patients from southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. CSG is a physician owned group whose mission is to provide direct high-quality healthcare to children and adolescents, train future clinicians, and conduct research to improve children’s health. We are the sole providers of medical specialty care at Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD).