Santa Cruz, California
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Schenectady , New York
Summit, New Jersey
Castle Rock, Colorado
San Marcos, TX
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional and ethical standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of all patients.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- A minimum of six (6) months experience in psychiatric nursing or acceptable related training and experience is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good standing, by the state of employment.
- CPR certification and de-escalation training required prior to any patient contact and must be maintained throughout employment.