Location: Florham Park, New Jersey
Internal Number: 18064728
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Psychiatric Advance Practice Nurse (APN) to join our team at Florham Park, NJ, in the Intensive Outpatient and Acute Partial Hospitalization Program. The selected candidate will have the unique opportunity to work hand in hand with an Addiction-trained psychiatrist and other skilled clinicians.
As a Psychiatric APN, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and providing medication management to patients in the Intensive Outpatient and Acute Partial Hospitalization Program. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years of psychiatric experience, with a focus on substance use disorder. This is a full-time position with a great schedule - no nights or holidays required, ensuring that work-life balance is attainable.
- ANCC certified and a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Minimum 2 years of Psychiatry experience
- Experience with substance use disorder is required
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can work independently
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.