Location: Munster, Indiana
Internal Number: R-083770
Munster Behavioral Health
720 45th Avenue Munster, Indiana 46321
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Outpatient Psychiatrist to join our well established Behavioral Health Program in Northwestern Indiana. Interested candidate will join a busy, collegial outpatient practice. Our Psychiatry service line in Northwestern Indiana currently consists of a cooperative team of five outpatient Psychiatrists, and one outpatient Psychiatry APP.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Weekday call rotation: approximately 1:8
- No evening, night, or weekend call
- Tele-Psych service covers evening & night call during week & on weekends
- Average outpatient volume: 16 to 22 patients per day
- Telehealth is offered
- Comprehensive continuum of care
- Experienced clinical support staff
- Strong collegial support
- Sustainable environment
- Provider may also service clinics in Dyer & Crown Point
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially insured base of employees.
- Doctorate Required
- Completion of a psychiatric residency program from an accredited school (General Psychiatrist)
- Physician License (DR) - Required and
- Board Certification Psychiatry and Neurology - Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.