Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
About the area
With its medical center northwest of Los Angeles and its scope reaching as far north as Ventura, the Woodland Hills/Ventura County service area offers an impressive range of experiences. Great weather enables year-round surfing, hiking, golf, and other outdoor sports. And beyond our area are Los Angeles to the south and Santa Barbara to the north, for world-class dining, entertainment, and cultural activities.
The Woodland Hills/Ventura County area is geographically diverse--reaching from the San Fernando Valley north of Los Angeles to Ventura County along the Pacific Ocean. Our area offers both the urban/suburban experience of the Woodland Hills Medical Center and the distinctly bi-cultural, small-town feel of the Ventura County medical office. Yet, at our core is one culture--characterized by the partnering and teamwork of our medical staff, the high level of physician engagement, and the focus on maintaining a highly evolved model of care. A family medicine residency program at the medical center adds an academic vibrancy. Strong emphasis is placed on wellness and interaction, with formal and informal events, potlucks, and other social activities. A robust on-boarding program ensures that new hires can quickly integrate, professionally and personally, forming lasting bonds and furthering the area's collegial environment.